Our clients come from a range of small businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals. WindyRidge Design specializes in worrying about the technology so that our clients can concentrate on what they love doing. We work with each client to understand their unique environment, and their ways of doing business. Then we work with them to solve their unique needs, to improve their workflow, or to create a website that expresses their qualities.
Some of WindyRidge Design’s clients
- Ronning Leadership Seminars
— a management coaching/training organization. We refreshed a stale website to reflect the organization’s core values
of moral/ethical honesty, competency, and authenticity without becoming flashy.
We now provide ongoing site maintenance, e-newsletter editing and mailing list management.
- Minnesota Adult Day Services Association —
Maintenance and promotion of a website that offers information and services to consumers in their search
for help in caring for a vulnerable adult, and offers services to providers of adult
day services. The consumer portion of the site is designed with larger-than-normal
type and images, in light of its audience.
The provider portion of the site is password protected to ensure delivery only to members of the association, and includes a forum for the sharing of ideas among the association’s members.
We also edit and produce its thrice-a-year newsletter.
- Liberty Bonding Company, Saint Paul, MN — We provide general computer and network support, including interface with an out-of-area developer for their main business applications. We also are now updating their existing website to reflect their current business reach.
- Prairie Adult Care, Eden Prairie, MN — Creation, maintenance and promotion of a website advertising their services and maintaining contact with current customers. Cognizant of its senior audience, the website was designed with large type and images. We also designed a new logo for the business.
- Duggins Law Firm, Saint Paul, MN — General computer and network support for a growing law firm, including implementation of a secure wireless network in a crowded electronic environment.
- Fielding/Nair International, Minneapolis, MN — architects and school design collaboration — General computer and network support.
- Plant Machinery & Equipment, Hopkins, MN — Design of a new contact and sales management database using a Filemaker Pro engine, and conversion of existing contacts and sales data from an orphaned database.
- Attention Deficits Support Services, St. Louis Park, MN (prior to their merger with LDA of Minnesota) — Website design using intuitive navigation and starkly simple design to minimize distractions for AD/HD individuals. Designed and implemented general office computer network for database, accounting and client communication using a Macintosh-only solution.
We can supply detailed contact information for references on request.
WindyRidge Design is a small company that prides itself on doing high-quality, personal work for you. We value each client and will always ensure that each client gets our personal attention.
another WindyRidge design!